Welcome to Solsticeworks
Since 1997 Solsticeworks has been a valuable resource to innovators. We operate at the leading edge of several intertwined issues – ESG, sustainability, social purpose, climate change readiness, and natural capital accounting.
With an emphasis on strategy, management, stakeholder engagement and reporting, Solsticeworks helps organizations embed leading practices and bring their goals to life. We apply leading global standards such as GRI, SASB and TCFD to help you share your ESG vision and progress through engaging and meaningful disclosures. Whether you are beginning your sustainability journey or building on existing programs, Solsticeworks can help you take the next step.
What We Do
Solsticeworks provides both consulting and training. On the consulting side, we act as trusted advisors delivering analysis, tools, know-how and stakeholder engagement services. Our training services include a multi-day sustainability management course, formerly known as The Accountability Project, and in-house, made to order workshops and other training events.
“For more than two decades, Sue has been leading the way in corporate sustainability reporting and disclosure. From helping develop some of the field’s first award winning sustainability reports, to training early cohorts of sustainability reporting specialists, Sue has long been at the forefront of helping companies to develop the accountability mindset and skills that put them on the path to sustainability leadership.”
Professor, Business and Society, Beedie School of Business, Simon Fraser University
- Susan’s research is forging a path for social purpose disclosures. Read her recent report on the role for accountants in social purpose reporting.
- Solsticeworks President Susan Todd is serving on the Implementation Committee for the Canadian Sustainability Standards Board
- Secwepemcúl’ecw Restoration and Stewardship Society has published our report Natural Capital of the Elephant Hill Wildfire Area
- Solsticeworks shared a silver award from the Planning Institute of BC for our contribution to the Township of Langley’s Social Sustainability Strategy
- Our inventory of natural assets for the District of West Vancouver is receiving local and national attention
- Susan Todd created and delivered Project Management for a Changing Climate to a cohort of young African women leaders through the Ban Ki-moon Centre for Global Citizens and a similar course through Royal Roads University
- Susan discusses the roles of accountants and project managers in climate change in the PMI Podcast New Frontiers: Project Management in a Changing Climate (episode 3).